Monday, December 3, 2012

Dylan make blog


I have finally decided, like so many others, to embrace the anonymity of the internet and start a blog where I can voice my opinions about certain matters that are interesting to me. I am a first time blogger and for the most part not much of a blog reader. My blog etiquette may be shaky, but hopefully the content will be unique and entertaining. Though who am I kidding, in a world where anything at all can be found by clicking a button, I won't promise the most intriguing stories. I suppose the aim of this blog will be to inform and entertain those who share my interests. I will probably write mostly about movie and TV, with the occasional anecdote about my new puppy or the weather. Hope you (anonymous net surfer) enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment